Year 4/5 - Mrs Turner
Hello! Bonjour! Hola!
Welcome to Class 4/5Turner's Page where you can keep up to date with what is going on in class.
We have been extremely busy in year 4/5Turner, here are some of the amazing things we have done:
- Homework will be set via the Mathletics website on Friday afternoon. Generally three activities will need to be completed by the following week. Homework will be used to either extend or consolidate your child's learning.
- Spellings will be handed out on a Friday. Children are expected to practise their spellings each night as they will be tested on Thursdays.Spellodrome is an online website that we use to practice.
- Children should read 3-4 nights a week and planners should be signed by an adult who has heard them read.
- PE kits should be kept in school and taken home to be washed at half term. We do P.E on a Monday afternoon.
- Swimming kits are required for most Thursdays, these need to be brought in on Thursday morning and taken home Thursday afternoon to be washed.
- All children will need guitars on a Friday.
- Attendance is expected to be 100%.
A little bit about me:
I've been teaching for four years after qualifying from Chester University. Born and bred in Stoke-on-Trent, I love a good oatcake! I'm passionate about reading children's books and the imaginative adventures children can go on - so please recommend me something! I'm creative and enjoy teaching art and my classroom is usually covered with some kind of glittery-paper-gluey mess!